- 100% Wool
- Cotton backing, rug pad (sold separately) recommended to help prevent shifting and sliding
- Hand tufted in India
- For an instant decorating makeover, this area rug is one of the easiest and most fashionable ways to refresh a room with character and style.
- Vacuum regularly and spot clean; for hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended; rotating your rugs every 3-6 months will protect against uneven wear from foot traffic and furniture weight
- Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles
- New wool rugs shed as a natural consequence of how they are made; vacuum a new wool rug 1-2 times a week for the first few weeks using a low pressure vacuum cleaner without beater bars; vacuum in the direction of the pile, not against it; do not pull loose ends or stray loops, clip them with scissors to remove
- Avoid direct sunlight as it will cause the colors in your area rug to fade over time; place your area rug away from direct sunlight whenever possible
Life is too short to live without the 3' x 5' Antiquity WOOL Area Rug. Be happy. Be Content. Be Satisfied.
Inventory Last Updated: Dec 10, 2023